3D Wood Sculpture CNC Router for Woodworking
|FOB Price:||US $4,500-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500-10,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||in Wooden Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: OMNI 1325/1530
- Spindle Layout: Horizontal
- Feed Mode: Mechanical
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Machine Name: 3D Wood Sculpture CNC Router for Woodworking
- Machine Table: Bakelite Table Combined T-Slot,Vacuum Table
- CNC Control System: DSP (Mach3 and Ncstudio for Option)
- Driver and Motor: Yako Driver and Stepper Motor(Servo Motor)
- Warranty: Guarantee for 12 Months
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84649090
- Type: Engraving Router
- Spindle Number: Single-Spindle
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Milk White
- Machine Working Area: 1300*2500*200mm
- Machine Frame: Solid Steel Frame
- Spindle: Italy Hsd Aircooling Spindle(Watercooling Spindle)
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Trademark: OMNI
- Origin: Jinan, China
This CNC Router could be used for composite fabrication, Aluminum and non-ferrous metal engraving and cutting, architectural model, plastic,
Acrylic, PVC, wood board etc cutting and engraving, cabinet production,
Nested based machining, solid surface processing, three-dimensional pattern/mold making, wood carving etc.
1. Solid steel frame;
2. High-frequency 9KW Italy HSD aircooling spindle;
3. DSP remote Handle Control user-friendly operator interface;
4. Tool Calibration;
5. High Speed 3-axis Motion Controller, moving speed can up to 60m/min;
6. Precision dual Y-axis micro servo or stepping drives.
Samples: Wood, Aluminum, Copper, Acrylic and PVC materials sample
OMNI1325 CNC Wood router is mainly be used in the following industries:
1. Woodworking industries: Three-dimensional wave plate processing, cupboard doors, wooden doors, window processing, video game cabinets and panels, computer table and Plate furniture auxiliary processing.
2. The advertising industry: Advertising signs, logo production, acrylic cutting, forming system module, a variety of materials advertising the production of decorative products.
3. The die-board industry: A sculpture of copper, aluminum, iron and other metal molds, as well as artificial marble, sand, plastic sheeting, PVC pipe, wooden planks and other non-metallic mold.
4. Other industries: A variety of large-scale relief sculpture, video carving, widely used in gift processing industry.
Why choose OMNI?