Pneumatic Tool Change CNC Router with 2/3/4 Spindles/Cutters
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: OMNI1325
- Spindle Layout: Horizontal
- Feed Mode: Mechanical
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Condition: New
- Prouducts: Pneumatic Tool Change CNC Router with 2/3/4 Spind
- Working Area: 1300*2500
- Voltage: 220/380V
- Control System: DSP
- Ballcrew: Germany Imported Ballscrew
- Trademark: OMNI
- Origin: Jinan, Shandong
- Type: Engraving Router
- Spindle Number: Double-Spindle
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Milk White
- Motor: Servo/Stepper
- Power: 1.8-3kw Without Spindle
- Certificate: Ce
- Spindle: Water Cooling or Aircooling
- Frequency Inverter: Taiwan Delta Frequen
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 84649090
This OMNI1325cnc router is with 30cm longer than standard OMNI cnc router as customer's requirement.
The special condition of this cnc router is it is with 2 pcs of HSD 3kw aircooling spindle controlled seperately
1. Users only need to save the cutters position in the tool path, then system could realize the cutter auto changing according to the cutter code. And the user does not need to worry tool changing failed or spindle changing speed etc.
2. This cnc router supports spindle integrated control for multi-head from 2 to 8pcs, can delivery command to spindles to work in tandem, also can work similar as CNC router with auto tool changer. The control system allow users to set different tool path for different spindles( cutters), similar working mode as auto tool changer. When the first spindle complete its work, the second spindle( cutter) can go on its own work automatically.
3. The advantage is its high speed of spindle changing or we call it cutter changing, only takes 2 seconds, you can turn on spindle in advance for warming up; Could using different spindle, from 800w to 6.5kw, do not have to use 8.5kw ATC spindle to drill holes; Easier maintenance, replace spindle easily; No exist of tool changing problem, will not have to stop working because of failed tool changing problem, good for mass production line.
4. This kind of cnc router proves you that time is money. High efficiency, easier operation, low maintenance fee. You only need to install the extra spindle ( ATC spindle is very expensive, while common spindle is only 30%-60% around of it at the price
How do you send your CNC wood router?
They are firstly greased thouroughly and packaged in a free-fumigation wooden crate. Usually, we send machine by ship, sometimes, as customer's requirement, send by air or by train. When the goods arrive at your sea port or destination, you can pick up goods with the bill of lading we offered. Or we can arrange the cargo agent to send goods to your door.
I want a size that you don`t make as standard, is this possible?
Absolutely, we design and manufacture everything ourselves and indeed do many custom builds, see custom made cnc router.
I am new to CNC, how difficult are your machines to operate?
We help a lot of beginners in CNC, if you have a reasonable knowledge of computers and are willing to spend a little time learning it is not that bad. Quite often when we sell a machine we send the manual and CD's out before the machine is ready for the customer to read ahead.
Does machine comes with software?
Yes, we offer Type3, ArtCAM software with machine, so it will be more convenient for you to operate machine.
How do you make the machine to cut parts? Is it easy?
CNC Controller, the motion control software we use, is based on standard G-codes. The G-codes provide a source code comprised of inches and axis movements which can be edited and understood by others. Most CAM packages will generate G-codes from the drawings you create. What you need is to create program from CAM software.
Do you offer training about products?
Yes, we can assign technician arrive at your company for the training at some charge, and accommodation, food, tickets will be charged.
|OMNI1325 Double spindle CNC machine Parameters|
|X, Y-Axis Travel||1300*2500mm|
|Spindle Power||3kw HSD air-cooling spindle, 18000RPM, controlled seperately|
|Motor and driver||yaskawa|
|Machine Body||thicken steel square tubes frame|
|Max. Rapid Travel Speed||40000mm/min|
|Drive System X and Y axis||Rack and pinion, Hiwin rail linear bearing|
|Drive system Z axis||Germa imported ballscrew, Hiwin rail linear bearing|
|Standard Work Surface||Aluminium T-Plate Extrusion combined Bakelite vacuum table|
|working voltage||380V, 50Hz/60Hz 3 phrase|
|command language||G code, *mmg, *plt, *u00|